Friday, January 6, 2012

friday I'm in love

                                                because Fridays are for pictures of puppies running 


Hey. It's the first Friday after the holidays, how much does it suck to be back in the office? 

Sorry, I wouldn't actually know the answer to that question because I work here and it's pretty consistently awesome but I remember what it was like to be stuck in the office on a Friday. 

My point is, you probably need something to burn through the remaining painful hours until quitin' time so may I humbly suggest you read chapter 11 of my novel here on the Gloss? While you're at it, read everything else on the Gloss because it is the very best thing on the internet. Or you can always do what one reader did and download my whole book (here or here) to read on your iPhone in the storage closet if that's how you roll. 

Happy weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. i just got laid off (such a blessing!). now i can finish editing my memoir at home instead between breaks in a cubicle. i'm so excited.

    and i'm looking forward to reading your book. thanks for the reminder - it's on my list.

    also, the company sounds amazing. good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fridays ARE for pictures of puppies! Thanks for making me smile AD :)

    ReplyDelete