Monday, August 29, 2011

a change gonna come


                                                                             you are here 

Oh goodness have I been a delinquent blogger. Can you ever forgive me readers? Perhaps you were on the beach these last couple of weeks instead of perusing the internets and didn't even notice my absence. If so welcome back, nice tan. I hope the only light you've seen during these dog days of summer hasn't been the sickly glow of your computer monitor but if it has fear not for I am about to inundate you with material for your internet reading and work procrastination needs shortly.

In the meantime, in case you missed it, I wrote for the Gloss last week about the Saturn Return and the massive transition I am in the middle of. Whether or not the supposed astrological phenomenon is a self-fulfilling prophecy doesn't really matter in the end I've decided. You have to take advantage of whatever momentum life gives you. 

Hope you're all feeling the wind in your sails with fall on the way, I have a feeling it's gong to be a good one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment